The aviation industry remains a prime target for terrorism. Today, layers of international and domestic security regulations, combined with the broadband integration of screening and security equipment, add complexity to the already daunting security challenges faced by airports and airline operators worldwide. The digitization of traveler information, including biometric databases, requires a new level of IT security and an aggressive cyber defense plan. With the right security architecture, airports and airlines can stay ahead of technological challenges while lowering operating costs, improving traveler experiences, and meeting strict security regulations.
What we offer
R-MOR’s experienced leadership team takes a hands-on approach with each client to develop security plans that recognize, analyze, and resolve a wide range of threats, both in the physical and cyber domains. In the aviation sector, our deep experience as security regulators helps clients navigate and comply with complex international and domestic aviation security requirements.
We work with clients across the aviation industry to:
• Assess all possible threats, including coordinating airport and airline security surveys
• Design protection circles
• Coordinate airport/area access control
• Develop passenger screening methodology
• Cooperate and comply with law enforcement
• Train personnel
• Develop emergency security protocols
• Develop emergency recovery plans
• Coordinate facilities security
• Conduct cargo screening
• Identify and integrate advanced technology solutions with existing systems
R-MOR specializes in the protection of high-risk assets worldwide. The R-MOR approach combines cutting-edge technology with deep industry knowledge to create individualized solutions that help organizations navigate complex security environments.